Tuesday 28 January 2014

An introduction

Welcome to my new blog. If you're reading this you've either found it very early in it's development or you've gone very far back through my old posts, either way - welcome.
I'm Louisa, a travel and tourism student in England who has a great passion for travel and new places. I don't think i'm the only one who enjoying planning trips and research just as much as the actual travel. I love the excitement of finding interesting things I can do when travelling.

(The Trevi Fountain, Rome)

I'd like to add a few notes to this post (these notes will also be in a tab at the top of my blog).

Firstly unless otherwise stated all pictures I use are my own. Unfortunately, especially during the planning stages of travel I won't have my own pictures so I'll be using other peoples.
I will always state a source for images I use (I be using mostly official tourist board images if I do not have my own). If however I use your image and you wish me to remove it then please just comment on the post and I will change it, also if I use your image and post an incorrect source please tell me the correct one so I can change it. 

Secondly I might occasionally use quotes or ideas from other peoples work, for example an activity idea from a bucket-list, I will always list a source for ideas that are not my own.


(Florence, Italy)

Boring parts over. I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment